Over 10 shops and goods worth millions of Naira have been completely destroyed by fire outbreak yesterday around Akewukewe, Sanya, Aguda Surulere Lagos, Groovenaija360 Reports.
According to an Eyewitness who confirmed the incident to our reporter, said that the fire was caused by an electric spark from a faulty transformer close to the shops. However, PHCN officials were seen yesterday fixing a (faulty pole) on Ehi Street, Ijesa.
It was gathered that residents and owners of the shops woke up to see the heart-shocking outbreak which destroyed all their goods with no pin left.
Photo Credits: @the.photoblogger